You can connect to your Office 365 or other Exchange-based email on an Android
phone. When you set up an Exchange account on your phone, you’ll be able to access
and synchronize your email, calendar, and contacts.
1. From your phone, select Apps > Settings > Accounts and sync > Add account >
2. Type your Office 365 email, for example email@example.com, and your password, and select Next.
3. Select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
4. If you get a remote security administration
warning, select OK.
5. On the next screen, in the
domain\username field, type your domain
and full email address. For example if your
email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, type
user name is your full email address.
6. As soon as your phone verifies the server
settings, the Account options screen
displays. Select from the available options,
and then select Next. Sync email, calendar,
and contacts are selected by default.
7. Type a name for this account and the name
you want displayed when you send e-mail
to others. Select Done to complete the
email setup and start using your account