- Log off completely from your Virtual Desktop.
- Click on the Start button in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Click the Log off button, you may need to click a small arrow next to the disconnect button to show more options
- Verify your printer is configured correctly on your local desktop. Test and verify you are able to print from the local machine by opening up a word document and printing.
- When the document prints successfully log in again into your virtual desktop.
- Browse to Devices and printers in the control panel.
- Print a test page to confirm the printer is working properly from the cloud
If the document does not print or are prompted with an error please submit a ticket by email to email@example.com